Boardwalk - Timber look commercial skinny planks with the benefits of carpet tiles.
As the first skinny carpet plank in the Titanium Collection, Boardwalk takes its inspiration from the natural finish of hardwood floors. The carpet planks give small, medium and large scale commercial projects the appearance of over-sized timber floorboards with the benefits of commercial carpet tiles:
- Superior noise insulation and absorption.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Designer Jet technology produces high definition timber grain, superior colour depth and excellent colourfastness.
- Soft underfoot.
- Produced on the new Titanium Collection commercial extra heavy duty rated carpet tile.
- Available with recycled EnviroBac® and Envirobac Plus® - cushionbac™.
- By combining sophisticated yarn technology and construction techniques, Boardwalk provides a unique, velvety texture without compromising durability.
Available in 16 colours to suit a range of commercial applications. There are 8 shades of natural timber tones and 8 featuring bright highlight colours.
Following the launch of Gecko, Boardwalk is the second product release within the Titanium Collection of cut pile commercial tiles. Titanium Collection carpet tiles are strong, resilient and made from an innovative, fine gauge, high density fibre.
Boardwalk planks have been independently graded by the Carpet Institute of Australia as Commercial Extra Heavy Duty and Stairs [CEHD+S] and achieve the maximum Greenstar Points, Environmentally Certified as Category 4.
Available in 250mm x 1000mm skinny planks, 500mm x 500mm carpet tiles and 500mm x 1000mm commercial carpet planks.
Enjoy the timber look for your commercial application with all the benefits of commercial carpet tiles.