Unique glueless installation system for hassle free installation of Godfrey Hirst easyGRIP™ modular carpet tiles
Godfrey Hirst’s Tacfast® system offers hassle-free installation of Godfrey Hirst easyGRIP™ modular carpet tiles over most types of subfloors. Tacfast® provides a free floating modular system of installing Godfrey Hirst easyGRIP™ carpet tiles without the use of wet adhesives and with little or no subfloor preparation. When the flooring is due for replacement, simply lift and remove the existing carpet tiles and apply the new tiles over the existing Tacfast plates.
Features of the Tacfast® system include:
- New floorcoverings are installed quickly, with minimal or no subfloor preparation
- No adhesives are required
- Less on-site downtime
- Can be installed directly over the top of existing flooring (reducing refit costs)
- A free-floating system that acts as a moisture barrier allowing for immediate installation
- Enables fast reconfiguration of floorcovering layouts
- Damaged and old floorcoverings are easily replaced or repaired
- Provides a method for clean disposal and repurposing of old floorcoverings
- Easily lifted, removed, reused and recycled
- 100% recyclable
- Tacfast® plates are guaranteed for 25 years
How does the Tacfast® System Work?
No special installation skills are required, with the clever system of joining panels together being very easy to master. Tacfast® can even be laid over the top of existing floor coverings. Tacfast® is a series of well-engineered interlocking polypropylene plates that easily join together via locking disks. Once the Tacfast plates are locked together, Godfrey Hirst easyGRIP™ carpet tiles can be laid directly over the surface.
For further details download the Tacfast® pdf fact sheet.
As the exclusive supplier of Tacfast® in Australia and New Zealand, Godfrey Hirst continue our commitment to providing our customers with not only a wide range of quality products but also flexible installation options.
Take advantage of Tacfast® and Godfrey Hirst easyGRIP™ carpet tiles by contacting us now.