Hycraft Blanket Promotion Terms and Conditions
- Information on the Hycraft Wool Blanket Giveaway (“Promotion”) and how to claim the redemption form part of these terms and conditions. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Godfrey Hirst Australia Pty Ltd ABN 58 000 849 758, 7 Factories Road, South Geelong, Victoria, 3220 (“Godfrey Hirst”).
- Offer is only open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years or over. Directors, management, employees (and their immediate families) of Godfrey Hirst and its related bodies corporate, Godfrey Hirst retailers or any agencies or companies associated with the promotion are ineligible.
- Offer is only available by online redemption and in respect the order and payment in full for the purchase in a single transaction of a minimum of 15 lineal metres of Hycraft products (as defined below) during the period from 1 August 2022 to 30 September 2022 (“Promotion Period”). Purchasers of qualifying Hycraft products ordered but not yet supplied, if paid for in full within the Promotion Period, are eligible to redeem their gift upon payment in full for the products.
- Qualifying Hycraft products are Hycraft branded wool carpets only. All other Godfrey Hirst products are excluded from this Promotion. The carpet must be for installation in an owner – occupied residential dwelling. Should you have any queries as to whether this promotion extends to a particular product please contact your retailer or Godfrey Hirst on 1300 444 778.
- Only one gift may be redeemed per household and per order/receipt. If more than one claim is received per household, the first registered claim as set out below will be the only valid claim.
- Claimants will receive the following gift once their online registration is approved:
- 1 x Hycraft Wool Blanket – valued at $249
- How to Redeem Your Gift – To redeem your gift:
- Register online at www.godfreyhirst.com/woolblanket completing all details requested including your name, delivery address, contact details, product details and proof of purchase (copy of original receipt/invoice confirming payment in full to the retailer for the products)
All claims must be made by the actual purchaser of the qualifying Hycraft products. All details must be fully completed.
Registrations showing incomplete payment for the qualifying Hycraft products will not be accepted. You must retain the original proof of purchase which includes store of purchase, tax invoice number, purchase date, items purchased, prices paid, receipt for payment and your details (full name and address). Failure to provide the original proof of purchase including the above details may result in invalidation of your claim and forfeit any right to any gift.
Please note we cannot deliver to a PO Box as the delivery will require signature. You are responsible to provide a delivery address that is occupied during business hours (8am-5pm) and available to accept delivery.
- Godfrey Hirst makes no guarantee of the availability of its web services and will not be held responsible for interruption of service or any other technical failures that may interfere with your ability to participate in the Promotion or redeem your gift.
- All redemptions must be registered online by close of business on 31 October 2022 and the purchase must be made within the Promotion Period.
- Redemption Process – Within 30 days of registration, you will be advised by email of the outcome of your claim and your gift will be sent to the delivery address provided.
- This offer and redemption gifts are not transferrable, assignable, or exchangeable for other goods or services including cash.
- You agree that if you obtain a gift and subsequently return the products or cancel the order and seek a refund under any returns/cancellation policy, you will pay back to Godfrey Hirst the value of the gift.
- Godfrey Hirst accepts no responsibility for any late, stolen, lost, damaged or misdirected entries or for any gifts damaged in transit. Godfrey Hirst reserves the right to verify the validity of redemptions (including by contacting the place of purchase) and the claimant (including seeking proof of a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who tampers with the redemption process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Godfrey Hirst makes no warranties or representations either express or implied, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, expressly disclaims any and all liabilities (including consequential damages) with respect to type, quality, standard, fitness or suitability for any purpose of any gift redeemed under this Promotion. Godfrey Hirst will not accept any liability in respect to any gifts redeemed under this Promotion and disclaims all liability for any act, omission, or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of Godfrey Hirst, its employees and agents and any goods or service provider or other third party.
- Certain personal information of claimants will be collected to conduct the Promotion. If the information requested is not provided, you may not be eligible to participate in the Promotion. Full information with respect to Godfrey Hirst policies on handling personal information of its consumers, being individuals, is set out on its web page www.godfreyhirst.com, or can be obtained by contacting our head office on (03) 5225 0222. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, you authorise Godfrey Hirst and any of its agents or contractors to seek access to, collect and use such information or disclose that information between themselves for the purpose of administering the Promotion and the provision or performance of services relating to the Promotion and for future marketing, promotional and publicity purposes, including sending the claimant electronic messages.
- The decision of Godfrey Hirst shall be final in all matters relating to the application of any rule or other aspect of this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered. Godfrey Hirst reserves the right in its absolute discretion to amend, vary or cancel any aspect of this Promotion, and will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.