Clever Apartment Living
After a busy day you’ll love coming home to a soft and quiet Godfrey Hirst carpet.
When you have more ideas than you have space, decorating an apartment can be a challenge.
Here are our top tips for making the most of your apartment living:
- A light to mid coloured neutral carpet will ensure your space looks larger and brighter.
- An overall texture or small scale pattern on the floor adds depth and visual appeal to your space.
- Avoid clutter - opt for multi use furniture pieces such as an all in one drop front desk; or a table for both dining and working.
- Look for clever storage ideas – such as the sofa pictured with storage inside the arms or an ottoman with concealed storage.
- A feature mirror can make a room seem larger.
- Display clusters of eye-catching décor so your eye is drawn to all areas of the room providing depth and character to the space.
- Delineate open plan spaces with cleverly positioned furniture.
Yellow sculpture – Large glass bottle, white bowl – Safari Living. Coffee table – King Furniture. Yellow cushion – Hermon & Hermon.