Retail, OMA Showroom, Geelong VIC
>OMA Showroom, Geelong VIC
The Pop star and the Shop Fitting
OMA Showroom in North Geelong have a strong reputation as a leader in the Australia shop fitting industry.
With clients including Target, Geelong Cats Football Club, Ripcurl, Snooze and Floorworld, they know a thing or two about a quality fit out. In fact, they are currently reconditioning and repainting mannequins for the upcoming world tour of a VERY famous Australian pop star.
When rebuilding, after a fire destroyed their premises, the OMA team wanted flooring that would complement their broad range of mannequins, joinery and showcases. Where does a shop fitter go when they need their shop fitted? Godfrey Hirst.
Initially they chose Luxury Vinyl Planks for its colour, easy installation and hard-wearing capabilities. Geelong Site Manager, Jamie Smith chose the colour Sable. He liked that it looked like “reclaimed or recycled timber” and as they are in the business of refurbishing mannequins, it seemed the perfect fit.
It is now several months since installation and OMA are so impressed with the flooring, they are installing it in their Bayswater Showroom too.
So, what do the team at OMA Shopfitting love about Luxury Vinyl Plank? We asked them, and here's what they said:
- VERY easy to install as DIY. Even for a first time installer.
- Easy to remove or replace if a piece is laid wrong.
- Easy to maintain. The showroom gets dusty, the fact water resistance of Luxury Vinyl Plank means it can be wet mopped and cleans easy.
- They loved the matching Scotia and accessories that complete the look.
- Love the look and feel of the product, it has a realistic timber look and suits their space.
See the complete range of Luxury Vinyl Planks here.