Godfrey Hirst Arriba™ Underlay is a high density, closed cell foam underlay that significantly reduces the noise of footsteps and integrates a moisture barrier between your floating floor and existing subfloor.
• Light weight and easy to carry
• Inert, does not deteriorate or mildew
• Good tear, tensile, and compression strength
• Levels out moderately rough structural floors
• Provides a moisture barrier
• Lays flat with good thickness tolerance
Godfrey Hirst Arriba Plus™ underlay is high quality acoustic underlay that has been designed to provide optimum acoustic performance and comfort under foot. It provides superior impact sound insulation and significantly reduces reflected foot noise.
• Reduces the drum sounds of floating floors.
• Enhances underfoot comfort
• Excellent thickness tolerance
• Meets the Building code of Australia (BCA) requirements for impact sound isolation.
• Excellent tear, tensile, and compression strength
• Lays flat for easy installation.
• Will not mildew or hold moisture