Super soft Summertones carpet is made in Australia in part from renewable plant-based ingredients. This carpet features permanent built-in stain resistance, excellent durability and it cleans with just water. This beautifully soft triexta carpet allows you to enjoy life’s special moments worry-free.
- Style:Cut Pile Twist
- Fibre:Triexta Carpet
- Yarn:100% Triexta
- Gauge:39.4/10cm (1/10th Gauge)
- Roll Width:3.66m
- Thickness:12.5 (+/- 1.0)mm
- Pattern Repeat:Not Applicable
- Country of Manufacture:Australia
- ACCS Rating:Residential Extra Heavy Duty - 6 Star, Contract Medium Duty - 2 Star
- Guarantee:25 Year Triexta Limited Residential Guarantee*
- Declare Certification:Declare Red List Free
- Accreditation:Manufactured under a quality, environmental and health and safety system certified and complying with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 by accredited certification bodies.
- Indoor Air Quality:Green Building Council Compliant for VOC emission rate limits
Specifications and colourations are subject to manufacturing tolerances. As part of the Godfrey Hirst continuous improvement program, Godfrey Hirst reserves the right to change the specifications of or delete the colours of this product without notice. While all care is taken, product images may vary in colour due to possible printing process variations. Images do not seek to duplicate the exact visual appearance but serve merely as a guide or point of reference.
All Godfrey Hirst carpets must be installed in accordance with the latest AS2455 and any relevant Godfrey Hirst Installation Instructions. ~Test results and certificates are available on request. *This product comes with a manufacturer’s guarantee for new carpet installed indoors in owner occupied premises, if properly installed and maintained. This guarantee is in addition to consumers’ rights under the statutory consumer guarantee provisions in the Australian Consumer Law, which may exceed the rights under this Guarantee. The amount recoverable under the guarantee decreases after fifteen years. For full information in respect to the scope and limitations of this guarantee, please refer to the full terms and conditions available from your retailer, by calling 1300 444 778, or by downloading from www.godfreyhirst.com.