Pioneer Brushed Standard
Pioneer Brushed Standard
Pioneer is a stunning timber floor available in popular Australian species - Blackbutt and Spotted Gum - with a variety of finish and size options. The brushed finish adds texture to the surface for natural rustic charm. Also available in a satin option for a traditional smooth, polished finish (see Pioneer Satin). Pioneer (Standard width) is available in two lengths - 1820mm and 2100mm. See also Pioneer Brushed Wide for a 180mm wide board option.
- Type:Timber Flooring
- Dimensions:1820mm x 130mm
- Wear Layer:3mm
- Units per Box:8 boards equivalent (Nested/Random lengths may occur)
- m² per box:1.89
- m² per pallet:90.85
- Surface:Brushed, Real Timber Surface
- Profile:Square Edge
- Substrate Layer:Multiply
- Protective Coating:UV Cured Lacquer
- Installation Method:Insta Clic®
- Country of Manufacture:China
- Flammability:(EN ISO 9239) CRF 3.2kW/m2
- Smoke Value:(EN ISO 9239) 74% minutes
- Slip Resistance:(AS 4586 - 2013) P3
- Abrasion Rating:(ASTM D 4060-CS 17) >=500r
- Accreditation:Manufactured under a quality and environmental system certified and complying with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 by an accredited certification body.
- Indoor Air Quality:Green Building Council compliant for VOC emission rate limits
Specifications and colourations are subject to manufacturing tolerances. As part of the Godfrey Hirst continuous improvement program, Godfrey Hirst reserves the right to change the specifications of or delete the colours of this product without notice. While all care is taken, product images may vary in colour due to possible printing process variations. Images do not seek to duplicate the exact visual appearance but serve merely as a guide or point of reference.
All Godfrey Hirst engineered timber floors must be installed in accordance with the relevant Australian Standards and in conjunction with the Godfrey Hirst Timber Floors Installation Instructions. *This product comes with a residential warranty for new product installed indoors in a residential home, if properly installed and maintained. This warranty is in addition to consumers' rights under the statutory consumer guarantee provisions in the Australian Consumer Law, which may exceed the rights under this warranty. The amount recoverable under the warranty decreases after five years. For full information in respect to the scope and limitations of this warranty, please refer to the to the full terms and conditions available from your retailer, by calling 1300 444 778, or by download from www.godfreyhirst.com. ƗTerms and conditions apply to all commercial warranties - contact your GH Commercial Account Manager. ^ Nested/Random lengths may occur. As this is a natural products, some boxes may include one 'nested' board (i.e. two boards comprising of the quoted board length). All boxes will provide the coverage quoted.