Durable, easy to maintain and water resistant^, Regent vinyl planks are the perfect choice for creating a beautiful timber look throughout all areas of your home. The stunning colour palette provides a range of options to suit a variety of interiors, so you can find a warm and comfortable timber-look floor that complements your style. Available in two sizes, Regent 1200 is a shorter plank. All colours in this range are also available in the longer and thicker Regent 1500 range. Direct stick vinyl plank for a professional looking installation
- Type:Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Dimensions:1219mm x 178mm
- Wear Layer:0.5mm
- Units per Box:18 boards
- m² per box:3.91
- m² per pallet:215.05
- Profile:Square Edge
- Protective Coating:PUR
- Installation Method:Direct Stick
- Country of Manufacture:South Korea
- Flammability:(EN ISO 9239) CRF 8.1kW/m2
- Smoke Value:Direct Stick: (EN ISO 9239) 135% minutes | With Underlay: (EN ISO 9239) 179% minutes
- Slip Resistance:(AS 4586) P2, R9
- Abrasion Rating:TBA
- Warranty:25 Year Vinyl Plank Limited Residential Warranty*
- Product Transperancy:Global Green Tag, GreenRate Level A certified.
- Accreditation:Manufactured under a quality and environmental system certified and complying with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 by an accredited certification body.
- Global Green Tag:GreenRate Level A Certified
- Indoor Air Quality:Green Building Council Compliant for VOC emission rate limits
Specifications and colourations are subject to manufacturing tolerances. As part of the Godfrey Hirst continuous improvement program, Godfrey Hirst reserves the right to change the specifications of or delete the colours of this product without notice. While all care is taken, product images may vary in colour due to possible printing process variations. Images do not seek to duplicate the exact visual appearance but serve merely as a guide or point of reference.
All Godfrey Hirst vinyl Plank products must be installed in accordance with relevant Australian Standards and in conjunction with the Godfrey Hirst Vinyl Plank Flooring Installation Instructions. *This product comes with a residential warranty for new product installed indoors in a residential home, if properly installed and maintained. This warranty is in addition to consumers' rights under the statutory consumer guarantee provisions in the Australian Consumer Law, which may exceed the rights under this warranty. The amount recoverable under the warranty decreases after five years. For full information in respect to the scope and limitations of this warranty, please refer to the to the full terms and conditions available from your retailer, by calling 1300 444 778, or by download from www.godfreyhirst.com. ƗTerms and conditions apply to all commercial warranties - contact your GH Commercial Account Manager.