Beautiful timber look without the maintenance.
Available in a range of striking designs and stunning colours, Godfrey Hirst Hybrid floors will enhance the beauty of any space. They can be installed in most areas of your home for a seamless look throughout your interior.
Extremely durable, high performance wear layer
Godfrey Hirst Hybrid Floors combine the durability and strength of vinyl plank and the appealing look and feel of laminate. With Trigon® core technology, Godfrey Hirst hybrid floors display stability even in extreme climates, handling temperature changes with minimal expansion and contraction. All Godfrey Hirst Hybrid floors feature a high-grade wear layer resulting in a robust floor that can withstand the heaviest of foot traffic at home.
For everything life can throw at it.
Godfrey Hirst Hybrid floors have a waterproof^ surface, making them the perfect choice for high spill zones like kitchens and dining areas. Each plank incorporates an acoustic underlay backing that also delivers excellent noise reduction and a softer feeling underfoot. This makes hybrid flooring a perfect solution for renovating older homes, upstairs bedrooms, playrooms or apartments.
Hybrid Construction Explained
- The high-grade PUR surface treatment provides scuff and stain resistance, making cleaning a breeze.
- PVC Wear layer provides a hard-wearing surface with high impact resistance.
- The decorative layer replicates the look of an authentic hardwood or stone look floor with high definition imagery.
- Trigon® Core Technology features a limestone composite core that provides enhanced dimensional stability.
- Pre-adhered acoustic underlay delivers improved acoustics and comfort underfoot as well as decreasing installation cost.
The next generation of flooring - Hybrid floors combine the durability and strength of vinyl plank and the appealing look and feel of laminate. Godfrey Hirst hybrid floors have a waterproof surfaceˆ, perfect for demanding areas such as laundries and high spill zones like kitchens.
^Subject to proper installation, maintenance and local building code / regulatory approval.