Delivering super durable and impact resistant flooring with exquisite design, Metropol 1500 is a technologically advanced hybrid range that ticks all the right boxes. Available in a wide range of natural timber hues, your next project is a guaranteed winner with strong, stable and beautiful flooring that’s easy to install.
- Type:Hybrid Flooring
- Dimensions:1500mm x 228mm
- Wear Layer:0.5mm
- Units per Box:6 boards
- m² per box:2.052
- m² per pallet:123.12
- Profile:Micro Bevel
- Substrate Layer:Trigon® Core Technology (Limestone Composite)
- Top Layer:Decorative Film & Wear Layer
- Protective Coating:PUR
- Installation Method:Uniclic®
- Country of Manufacture:China
- Flammability:(EN ISO 9239) CRF 11.1kW/m2
- Smoke Value:(EN ISO 9239) 210% minutes
- Slip Resistance:(AS 4586) P3
- Abrasion Rating:(EN 660-2) Group T
- Warranty:25 Year Hybrid Limited Residential Warranty*
- Accreditation:Manufactured under a quality and environmental system certified and complying with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 by an accredited certification body.
- Indoor Air Quality:Green Building Council Compliant for VOC emission rate limits
Specifications and colourations are subject to manufacturing tolerances. As part of the Godfrey Hirst continuous improvement program, Godfrey Hirst reserves the right to change the specifications of or delete the colours of this product without notice. While all care is taken, product images may vary in colour due to possible printing process variations. Images do not seek to duplicate the exact visual appearance but serve merely as a guide or point of reference.
All Godfrey Hirst hybrid floors products must be installed in accordance with relevant Australian Standards and in conjunction with the Godfrey Hirst Hybrid Flooring Installation Instructions. *This product comes with a residential warranty for new product installed indoors in a residential home, if properly installed and maintained. This warranty is in addition to consumers' rights under the statutory consumer guarantee provisions in the Australian Consumer Law, which may exceed the rights under this warranty. The amount recoverable under the warranty decreases after five years. For full information in respect to the scope and limitations of this warranty, please refer to the to the full terms and conditions available from your retailer, by calling 1300 444 778, or by download from www.godfreyhirst.com. Ɨ Terms and conditions apply to all commercial warranties - contact your GH Commercial Account Manager. ^Subject to proper installation, maintenance and local building code/regulatory approval.