With a real European Oak surface, Corsica Oak provides a unique look for your home with true-to-life distinct knots and grain variation. The contemporary range of colours offer a clean yet distinctive character in every board and every floor.
- Type:Timber Flooring
- Dimensions:1900mm x 190mm
- Wear Layer:3mm
- Units per Box:6 boards equivalent (16% Nested/Random lengths)
- m² per box:2.166
- m² per pallet:108.3
- Finish:Matte Finish with light brush
- Surface:French Oak Veneer (3mm)
- Profile:Micro Bevel Edge
- Substrate Layer:Poplar
- Protective Coating:UV Cured Lacquer
- Installation Method:5G Insta Clic®
- Country of Manufacture:China
- Flammability:(EN ISO 9239) CRF 3.8kW/m2
- Smoke Value:(EN ISO 9239) 17% minutes
- Slip Resistance:(AS 4586) P4 (excluding colour 300 Natural Oak P2)
- Warranty:25 Year Timber Limited Residential Warranty*
- Product Transperancy:PEFC Chain of Custody certified.
- Accreditation:Manufactured under a quality and environmental system certified and complying with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 by an accredited certification body.
- Indoor Air Quality:Green Building Council compliant for VOC emission rate limits
Specifications and colourations are subject to manufacturing tolerances. As part of the Godfrey Hirst continuous improvement program, Godfrey Hirst reserves the right to change the specifications of or delete the colours of this product without notice. While all care is taken, product images may vary in colour due to possible printing process variations. Images do not seek to duplicate the exact visual appearance but serve merely as a guide or point of reference.
All Godfrey Hirst engineered timber floors must be installed in accordance with the relevant Australian Standards and in conjunction with the Godfrey Hirst Timber Floors Installation Instructions. *This product comes with a residential warranty for new product installed indoors in a residential home, if properly installed and maintained. This warranty is in addition to consumers' rights under the statutory consumer guarantee provisions in the Australian Consumer Law, which may exceed the rights under this warranty. The amount recoverable under the warranty decreases after five years. For full information in respect to the scope and limitations of this warranty, please refer to the to the full terms and conditions available from your retailer, by calling 1300 444 778, or by download from www.godfreyhirst.com. ƗTerms and conditions apply to all commercial warranties - contact your GH Commercial Account Manager. ^ Nested/Random lengths may occur. As this is a natural products, some boxes may include one 'nested' board (i.e. two boards comprising of the quoted board length). All boxes will provide the coverage quoted.