Just like its namesake, Murano, a new cloud soft carpet from Godfrey Hirst, honours the marriage of craftsmanship and innovation. Made in Australia from DuraTuft Soft PET, this twisted cut pile carpet comes with a Residential Extra Heavy Duty 5 star rating, delivering a durable, textured finish perfect for busy living areas. Complete with stain and fade resistance , the artistry of Murano rests on its combination of high performance and smooth, cushiony underfoot feel to create a premium flooring product.
- Style:Cut Pile Twist
- Fibre:DuraTuft Carpet
- Yarn:100% DuraTuft Soft SD P.E.T.
- Gauge:25.2/10cm (5/32nd Gauge)
- Roll Width:3.66m
- Thickness:12 (+/-1.0)mm
- Pattern Repeat:Not Applicable
- Country of Manufacture:Australia
- ACCS Rating:Residential Extra Heavy Duty - 5 Star,Contract Medium Duty - 2 Star
- Guarantee:15 Year Premium Limited Residential Guarantee*
- Accreditation:Manufactured under a quality, environmental and health and safety system certified and complying with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 by accredited certification bodies.
- Indoor Air Quality:Green Building Council Compliant for VOC emission rate limits
Specifications and colourations are subject to manufacturing tolerances. As part of the Godfrey Hirst continuous improvement program, Godfrey Hirst reserves the right to change the specifications of or delete the colours of this product without notice. While all care is taken, product images may vary in colour due to possible printing process variations. Images do not seek to duplicate the exact visual appearance but serve merely as a guide or point of reference.
All Godfrey Hirst carpets must be installed in accordance with the latest AS2455 and any relevant Godfrey Hirst Installation Instructions. ~Test results and certificates are available on request. *This product comes with a manufacturer’s guarantee for new carpet installed indoors in owner occupied premises, if properly installed and maintained. This guarantee is in addition to consumers’ rights under the statutory consumer guarantee provisions in the Australian Consumer Law, which may exceed the rights under this Guarantee. The amount recoverable under the guarantee decreases after five years. For full information in respect to the scope and limitations of this guarantee, please refer to the full terms and conditions available from your retailer, by calling 1300 444 778, or by downloading from www.godfreyhirst.com.