Godfrey Hirst are delighted to have achieved Global GreenTag, GreenRate, Level A certification for a number of our Hybrid and Vinyl Plank floors.
About Global GreenTag and GreenRate
Global GreenTagCert is a third-party certification platform, providing independent, evidence-based research on product solutions that contribute to a more sustainably built environment.
- Global GreenTag features several different certification programs, such as GreenRate.
- GreenRate uses an ecolabel system and assesses exactly how and from what each product is made.
- This rates the product’s overall health and environmental impact, while also examining other criteria like local sourcing, ethical labour and supply chain principles.
GreenRate Certified Floors
We are pleased to announce that a number of our Hybrid and Vinyl Plank products (as listed below) have been awarded GreenRate Level A, the highest possible GreenRate certification
Why Choose GreenRate certified products?
GreenRate is a transparency-based program requiring full disclosure on ingredients. It looks at a product’s health and ecotoxicity, ingredients at various stages, conditions for resource use, waste reduction plus, greenhouse and water footprint.
GreenRate, Level A, Green Star Rating
- Both the Green Building Council of Australia and New Zealand recognise Global GreenTag as an important arbiter in verifying sustainable products – vital for achieving a Green Star certified building.
- The GreenRate program was built specifically to work within the Green Star rating tools and helps GreenRate Level A certification = 100% Green Star credit points.
Looking for more information?
Please see our GreenRate information flyer.