Aquila is a stunning vinyl plank range that features extra wide planks in a modern Nordic inspired colour palette. Easy to maintain with a water resistant surface^, Aquila is the perfect choice to bring style to all areas of your project. Direct stick vinyl plank for a professional looking installation
- Type:Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Dimensions:1498mm x 246mm
- Wear Layer:0.55mm
- Units per Box:6
- m² per box:2.21
- m² per pallet:119.34
- Profile:Micro Bevel
- Protective Coating:Superguard®
- Installation Method:Direct Stick
- Country of Manufacture:Belgium
- Flammability:(EN ISO 9239) CRF 8.6kW/m2
- Smoke Value:(EN ISO 9239) 217% minutes
- Slip Resistance:(AS 4586) P3, R9
- Castor Chair:(ISO 4918) No damage
- Residual Indentation:(ISO 24343-1) <0.1mm
- Abrasion Rating:(EN 660-2) Group T
- Warranty:25 Year Vinyl Plank Limited Residential Warranty*
- Product Transperancy:Global Green Tag, GreenRate Level A certified
- Accreditation:Manufactured under a quality and environmental system certified and complying with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 by an accredited certification body.
- Global Green Tag:GreenRate Level A Certified
- Indoor Air Quality:Green Building Council Compliant for VOC emission rate limits
Specifications and colourations are subject to manufacturing tolerances. As part of the Godfrey Hirst continuous improvement program, Godfrey Hirst reserves the right to change the specifications of or delete the colours of this product without notice. While all care is taken, product images may vary in colour due to possible printing process variations. Images do not seek to duplicate the exact visual appearance but serve merely as a guide or point of reference.
All Godfrey Hirst vinyl Plank products must be installed in accordance with relevant Australian Standards and in conjunction with the Godfrey Hirst Vinyl Plank Flooring Installation Instructions. *This product comes with a residential warranty for new product installed indoors in a residential home, if properly installed and maintained. This warranty is in addition to consumers' rights under the statutory consumer guarantee provisions in the Australian Consumer Law, which may exceed the rights under this warranty. The amount recoverable under the warranty decreases after five years. For full information in respect to the scope and limitations of this warranty, please refer to the to the full terms and conditions available from your retailer, by calling 1300 444 778, or by download from www.godfreyhirst.com. ƗTerms and conditions apply to all commercial warranties - contact your GH Commercial Account Manager.