Apollo 1500 is a stunning hybrid floor that is extremely hard wearing and stable with a waterproof surface^, making it perfect for use in all areas of your home. With micro bevel edges and an embossed matte finish, Apollo 1500 authentically replicates a natural timber wood grain look. A scratch and stain resistant surface coating means Apollo 1500 can easily withstand the everyday wear and tear of busy family homes.
- Type:Hybrid Flooring
- Dimensions:1500mm x 180mm
- Wear Layer:0.5mm
- Units per Box:6 boards
- m² per box:1.62
- m² per pallet:113.4
- Profile:Micro Bevel
- Substrate Layer:Trigon® Core Technology (Limestone Composite)
- Top Layer:Decorative Film & Wear Layer
- Protective Coating:PUR & Scratch Resistance
- Installation Method:Uniclic®
- Flammability:(EN ISO 9239) CRF 10.9kW/m2
- Smoke Value:(EN ISO 9239) 81% minutes
- Slip Resistance:(AS 4586) P3
- Abrasion Rating:(EN 660-2) Group T
- Product Transperancy:Global Green Tag, GreenRate Level A certified.
- Accreditation:Manufactured under a quality and environmental system certified and complying with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 by an accredited certification body.
- Global Green Tag:GreenRate Level A Certified
- Indoor Air Quality:Green Building Council Compliant for VOC emission rate limits
Specifications and colourations are subject to manufacturing tolerances. As part of the Godfrey Hirst continuous improvement program, Godfrey Hirst reserves the right to change the specifications of or delete colours of this product without notice. While all care is taken, product images may vary in colour due to possible printing process variations. Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, color samples may appear different on different monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Images do not seek to duplicate the exact visual appearance but serve merely as a guide or point of reference.
All Godfrey Hirst Hybrid floors must be installed in accordance with relevant New Zealand Standards and in conjunction with the Godfrey Hirst Hybrid Flooring Installation Instructions. Warranty: All Godfrey Hirst floors carry a warranty supported by New Zealand after sales service. The Godfrey Hirst warranty is applicable to all Godfrey Hirst floors, sold in New Zealand. “As a New Zealand manufacturer, we endorse and recognise all rights of the consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the “CGA”) and further agree to match any performance guarantee or warranty offered in the market place, at the time of purchase, on any product which is equivalent to ours, where that performance guarantee or warranty offers rights to the consumer in addition to those under the CGA”. For further information as to the warranty, installation, care and characteristic of this hard flooring please visit www.godfreyhirst.com or call 0800 500 210. ^Subject to proper installation, maintenance and local building code/regulatory approval. ~Test results and certificates are available on request.