Legacy captures the natural beauty and complexity of real timber in a stunning laminate floor. The advanced product technology provides gorgeous complexity of design, variable texture and feel from embossing structures and increased water repellent protection from Aquashield^ treatment. Quality and confidence guaranteed for those tricky high spill zones making Legacy perfect for your kitchen and other demanding areas.
- Type:Laminate Flooring
- Dimensions:1261mm x 192mm
- Units per Box:9 boards
- m² per box:2.179
- m² per pallet:113.308
- Profile:4 Sided Bevel
- Substrate Layer:850kg/m3 High Density Fibreboard
- Installation Method:Uniclic®
- Country of Manufacture:Belgium
- Flammability:(EN ISO 9239) CRF 5.8kW/m2
- Smoke Value:(EN ISO 9239) 102% minutes
- Slip Resistance:Whitewash Oak P3 | Russet Oak P3 | Honey Ash Oak P2 | Harvest Oak P3 | Mornington Oak P3 | Natural Oak P3 | Dusk Oak P3 | Tawny Oak P3 | Grove Oak P3 | Summit Oak P3 | River Bed Oak P3 | Wayward Oak P3
- Abrasion Rating:(EN 13329) AC4
- Product Transperancy:PEFC™ Chain of Custody certified.
- Accreditation:Manufactured under a quality and environmental system certified and complying with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 by an accredited certification body.
- Indoor Air Quality:Green Building Council Compliant for VOC emission rate limits
Specifications and colourations are subject to manufacturing tolerances. As part of the Godfrey Hirst continuous improvement program, Godfrey Hirst reserves the right to change the specifications of or delete colours of this product without notice. While all care is taken, product images may vary in colour due to possible printing process variations. Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, color samples may appear different on different monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Images do not seek to duplicate the exact visual appearance but serve merely as a guide or point of reference.
All Godfrey Hirst Laminate floors must be installed in accordance with relevant New Zealand Standards and in conjunction with the Godfrey Hirst Laminate Flooring Installation Instructions. Warranty: All Godfrey Hirst floors carry a warranty supported by New Zealand after sales service. The Godfrey Hirst warranty is applicable to all Godfrey Hirst floors, sold in New Zealand. “As a New Zealand manufacturer, we endorse and recognise all rights of the consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the “CGA”) and further agree to match any performance guarantee or warranty offered in the market place, at the time of purchase, on any product which is equivalent to ours, where that performance guarantee or warranty offers rights to the consumer in addition to those under the CGA”. For further information as to the warranty, installation, care and characteristic of this hard flooring please visit www.godfreyhirst.com or call 0800 500 210. ^Subject to proper installation, maintenance and local building code/regulatory approval. ~Test results and certificates are available on request.