Durable, easy to maintain and water resistant^, Regent vinyl planks are the perfect choice for creating a beautiful timber look throughout all areas of your home. The stunning colour palette provides a range of options to suit a variety of interiors, so you can find a warm and comfortable timber-look floor that complements your style. Available in two sizes, choose from the larger format Regent 1500 which features a longer and thicker plank, or Regent 1200 provides a smaller plank option. Direct stick vinyl plank for a professional looking installation
- Type:Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Dimensions:1524mm x 178mm
- Wear Layer:0.5mm
- Units per Box:10
- m² per box:2.71
- m² per pallet:162.6
- Profile:Square Edge
- Protective Coating:PUR
- Installation Method:Direct Stick
- Country of Manufacture:South Korea
- Flammability:(EN ISO 9239) CRF 7.2kW/m2
- Smoke Value:Direct Stick: (EN ISO 9239) 196% minutes | With Underlay: (EN ISO 9239) 167% minutes
- Slip Resistance:(AS 4586) P2, R9
- Abrasion Rating:TBA
- Product Transperancy:Global Green Tag, GreenRate Level A certified.
- Accreditation:Manufactured under a quality and environmental system certified and complying with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 by an accredited certification body.
- Global Green Tag:GreenRate Level A Certified
- Indoor Air Quality:Green Building Council Compliant for VOC emission rate limits
Specifications and colourations are subject to manufacturing tolerances. As part of the Godfrey Hirst continuous improvement program, Godfrey Hirst reserves the right to change the specifications of or delete colours of this product without notice. While all care is taken, product images may vary in colour due to possible printing process variations. Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, color samples may appear different on different monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Images do not seek to duplicate the exact visual appearance but serve merely as a guide or point of reference.
All Godfrey Hirst Vinyl Plank floors must be installed in accordance with relevant New Zealand Standards and in conjunction with the Godfrey Hirst Vinyl Plank Flooring Installation Instructions. Warranty: All Godfrey Hirst floors carry a warranty supported by New Zealand after sales service. The Godfrey Hirst warranty is applicable to all Godfrey Hirst floors, sold in New Zealand. “As a New Zealand manufacturer, we endorse and recognise all rights of the consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the “CGA”) and further agree to match any performance guarantee or warranty offered in the market place, at the time of purchase, on any product which is equivalent to ours, where that performance guarantee or warranty offers rights to the consumer in addition to those under the CGA”. For further information as to the warranty, installation, care and characteristic of this hard flooring please visit www.godfreyhirst.com or call 0800 500 210. ~Test results and certificates are available on request. ^Subject to proper installation, maintenance and local building code/regulatory approval.