With a real European Oak surface, Oak Elegance provides a unique look for your home with true-to-life distinct knots and grain variation. Finished with a high quality German lacquer and a light brush veneer, Oak Elegance 190 has the timeless look and feel of luxury.
- Type:Timber Flooring
- Dimensions:1900mm x 190mm
- Wear Layer:3mm
- Units per Box:6 boards equivalent (16% Nested/Random lengths)
- m² per box:2.166
- m² per pallet:108.3
- Finish:Matte Finish with very light brush
- Surface:French Oak Veneer (3mm)
- Profile:Micro Bevel Edge
- Substrate Layer:Poplar
- Protective Coating:UV Cured Lacquer
- Installation Method:5G Insta Clic®
- Smoke Value:(AS/ISO 9239) 17% minutes
- Slip Resistance:(AS/NZ 4586 - 2013) P2 - 300 Natural Oak Smooth, P4 - All other colours
- Product Transperancy:PEFC Chain of Custody certified.
- Accreditation:Manufactured under a quality and environmental system certified and complying with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 by an accredited certification body.
- Indoor Air Quality:Green Building Council compliant for VOC emission rate limits
Specifications and colourations are subject to manufacturing tolerances. As part of the Godfrey Hirst continuous improvement program, Godfrey Hirst reserves the right to change the specifications of or delete colours of this product without notice. While all care is taken, product images may vary in colour due to possible printing process variations. Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, color samples may appear different on different monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Images do not seek to duplicate the exact visual appearance but serve merely as a guide or point of reference.
All Godfrey Hirst Timber floors must be installed in accordance with relevant New Zealand Standards and in conjunction with the Godfrey Hirst Timber Flooring Installation Instructions. Warranty: All Godfrey Hirst floors carry a warranty supported by New Zealand after sales service. The Godfrey Hirst warranty is applicable to all Godfrey Hirst floors, sold in New Zealand. “As a New Zealand manufacturer, we endorse and recognise all rights of the consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the “CGA”) and further agree to match any performance guarantee or warranty offered in the market place, at the time of purchase, on any product which is equivalent to ours, where that performance guarantee or warranty offers rights to the consumer in addition to those under the CGA”. For further information as to the warranty, installation, care and characteristic of this hard flooring please visit www.godfreyhirst.com or call 0800 500 210. ^Subject to proper installation, maintenance and local building code/regulatory approval. ^ Nested/Random lengths may occur. As this is a natural product, some boxes may include one 'nested' board (i.e. two boards comprising of the quoted board length). All boxes will provide the coverage quoted. ~Test results and certificates are available on request.