Malvern brings together high design interior styles combined with an extremely durable wear layer. Malvern's heavy duty residential rating dictates confidence with a floor that will handle the very busiest of home environments combined with an easy clean waterproof surface. Its super compact backing gives the product premium strength and wear resistance.
- Type:Vinyl Sheet Flooring
- Wear Layer:0.4mm
- Roll Width:2m
- Pattern Repeat:Please refer to swatch images
- Top Layer:Natural Feel
- Protective Coating:HyperGuard+®
- Installation Method:Direct Stick
- Country of Manufacture:Belgium
- Smoke Value:EN ISO 9239: 111% min
- Slip Resistance:AS4586:2013: SRV 40 : P3
- Castor Chair:(EN ISO 4918) Very good
- Residual Indentation:(EN ISO 24343-1) 0,13 (Norm 0,20 mm)
- Abrasion Rating:(ISO 10582) Type I
- Accreditation:Manufactured under a quality and environmental system certified and complying with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 by an accredited certification body.
- Indoor Air Quality:LOW VOC
Specifications and colourations are subject to manufacturing tolerances. As part of the Godfrey Hirst continuous improvement program, Godfrey Hirst reserves the right to change the specifications of or delete colours of this product without notice. While all care is taken, product images may vary in colour due to possible printing process variations. Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, color samples may appear different on different monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Images do not seek to duplicate the exact visual appearance but serve merely as a guide or point of reference.
All Godfrey Hirst Vinyl Sheet floors must be installed in accordance with relevant New Zealand Standards and in conjunction with the Godfrey Hirst Vinyl Sheet Flooring Installation Instructions. Warranty: All Godfrey Hirst floors carry a warranty supported by New Zealand after sales service. The Godfrey Hirst warranty is applicable to all Godfrey Hirst floors, sold in New Zealand. “As a New Zealand manufacturer, we endorse and recognise all rights of the consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (the “CGA”) and further agree to match any performance guarantee or warranty offered in the market place, at the time of purchase, on any product which is equivalent to ours, where that performance guarantee or warranty offers rights to the consumer in addition to those under the CGA”. For further information as to the warranty, installation, care and characteristic of this hard flooring please visit www.godfreyhirst.com or call 0800 500 210. ~Test results and certificates are available on request. ^Subject to proper installation, maintenance and local building code/regulatory approval.